Torcon Energy Services offers experience with solar PV installations that is both broad and deep. Our expertise includes the ability to evaluate options, estimate costs, and manage the design and construction of solar installations. TES is able to oversee all aspects of solar PV because we've designed and built them for clients, and own and operate them for ourselves.
Recent Solar PV Projects
Bonnie Brae School
813.120 kW Ground-mounted system system
- Capable of generating over 1,010,000 kWh of power annually
- Approximately 2,900 high efficiency 280W panels
- System will supply over 75% of the electric power needs for Bonnie Brae facilities
- Approval to Operate/Placed in Service: November 13, 2013
568.36 kW system
- Roof-top arrays on seven campus buildings
- More than 2,150 260watt multicrystalline solar PV modules
- Expected to produce 625,000 kWh of power annually
- Approval to Operate/Placed in Service: August 20, 2012.
Georgian Court University
214.50 kW system
- Roof-top arrays on three campus buildings
- Expected to produce over 260,000 kWh of power annually
- Placed in Service: September 14, 2012; Approval to Operate: March 20, 2013
- TES developed, owns and operates the system
CentraState Medical Center
- 6.3 MW system
Ground mounted solar facility built on 26.2 acres of land leased by KDC Solar
- Expected to generate over 8.1 million kWh of power annually
- Project includes over 21,000 solar PV modules, 3 Eaton Power Xpert 1500 kW inverters, and an Advanced Energy 500 kW inverter
- Placed in Service: October 2014
- TES provided comprehensive construction management services
- Project was coordinated and completed in less than 9 months
All four projects are performing above design predicted output.
TES has evaluated proposed solar PV projects in New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts and Puerto Rico.